At the library, students are nurtured to become enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, critical thinkers, and ethical users of information.
As library patrons, students should:
• return all library materials in a timely manner. Students with library materials overdue for more than one month will not be allowed to borrow more until all overdues are returned.
• treat all library materials with respect by keeping them dry and away from pets and younger siblings. They will be charged the replacement cost of any damaged or lost material.
• not tamper with the library material’s barcode and spine label. There will be a charge of $1.00 for any missing or damaged barcode or spine label.
• take care of their classroom textbooks. Students will be assessed the replacement cost of any lost or damaged classroom textbook assigned to them.
Online catalog: https://library.k12.hi.us:8070
HIDOE Digital Library
Kapolei Elementary is committed to bringing unique learning opportunities to our students and we are pleased to introduce you to the HIDOE Digital Library! This free reading service for students at Kapolei Elementary provides digital books that can be accessed 24/7 at http://hidoe.lib.overdrive.com
• login with your 10-digit Library Card Number
• download and borrow any of the available ebooks or audiobooks to your device (i.e. ipad, ipod, laptop, etc.)
If you have any questions or need your Library Card Number, drop by or call the library at 305-8743.