PTO - Nai`a `Ohana
About Nai‘a ‘Ohana
Nai‘a ‘Ohana is Kapolei Elementary School’s PTO (Parent-Teacher Organization), a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We are a community of parents, teachers and administrators who have joined together to educate and nurture the children of KES. All KES parents and guardians are members of Nai‘a ‘Ohana, there is no fee or signup requirement to be a part of our PTO. The purpose of Nai‘a ‘Ohana:
1. To lend our talent, time and resources to improve and support the students in education and character development.
2. To support and promote a team atmosphere among parents, teachers and administration.
3. To fundraise and provide resources to the school for the support and education of the students.
4. To foster a sense of school pride and community in the city of Kapolei.
5. To provide an opportunity for parents to meet and support each other.