Nai'a (Dolphin) Ohana is an independent organization that serves as Kapolei Elementary School’s PTO (Parent-Teacher Organization).
The purpose of Nai'a Ohana:
1. To lend our talent, time and resources to improve and support the students in education and character development.
2. To support and promote a team atmosphere among parents and school community staff.
3. To fundraise and provide resources to the school for the support and education of the students.
4. To foster a sense of school pride and community in the city of Kapolei.
5. To provide an opportunity for parents to meet and support each other.
Nai'a Ohana membership fee is $5 per family. Your membership will provide you with the following:
•To attend the Nai’a Ohana meeting, which will be held once every other month in the school library. At these meetings,members will be able to vote on Nai’a Ohana related activities and to learn more about our events and other happenings at KES.
•To receive the Nai’a Ohana Membership Directory of your child’s grade level. This is a great tool for planning parties, setting up - playdates and keeping in contact with classmates over the Summer.
•To receive membership discount at some of Nai’a Ohana’s events.
For more information, please look out for the membership flyer that will be distributed on Monday, December 4. Information can also be found under the parents tab on this website.
Read More »