Parent Notification to Request Teacher Qualification

As a parent/guardian of a Hawaii Department of Education student, you have the right to know the professional qualifications of the classroom teacher(s) and the educational assistant(s) who instruct your child. Federal law allows you to ask for certain information about your child's classroom teacher(s) and educational assistant(s).

If you would like to receive any information, please contact the school administration.
July 29, 2013
Updated July 7, 2014